Thursday, October 27, 2005

It's 230am
I'm still awake
Although eyes shutting

Was helping Zhiwei with his report on 'Mangroves'
Provided him with ideas
Taught him write references
How to support with evidences

After 3hours
said
"Can dont put the pages for the references?"
"Actually I donno how your Uni teachers. But for mine, I have to put"
"Last sem I never put any I still got B. Sci students do Arts module got leeway"
"Haha. Actually I also never put any references for my music report"
"That's why..."
"But Sci different. You need support all the way, Arbo not convincing."
"This is not sci module, this is arts module"
"ARTS?!"
"Yah..geography.."
"KNN, I thought Sci leh...sound so scientifically demanding"
"That's why I thought how come I'm writing a science report instead.."
"Like that you anyhow bullshit lah.."


Thanks

*yawnz*

No comments: