Sunday, October 09, 2005

CityZen gathering dinner at Edmund's house
Steamboat BBQ
Kana splashed by oil several times
Forehead *ouch*
Tighs *ouch*
Arms *ouch*
=(

Watched 'I want a famous face' on MTV
Everyone was so engrossed with the plastic surgery procedures
Then watched England vs Austria
At about 11plus
We left
& Er Ge brought me to West Coast Park walk walk
Enjoy sea breeze or so
But sadly
West Coast Park was condored off due to construction
=Went to playground instead

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAD GREAT FUN OK!!!
So long never play this stuffs liao
Machiam kid like that
I played the no-gradient flying fox
Cant even flunk myself across
Little inertia
Always stop in the middle
Then Er Ge gotta push me
But also not very far leh
So he ran across the distance to get me to the side
To & fro several times
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
So funny can!!??
I never see Er Ge run until so tired before

Then I challenged him to climb up the net pyramid
Hohohoho
We reached the top in no time
We conquered the top!!
Wooohoooo

The scenery up there is so nice
See lights from Pulau Bukom,Hantu,wherever wherever
So fabulous!

What a wonderful night/morning
I really had a great time
>_<

xie xie

No comments: