Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oh man
So interesting
I just cant get that evil out from me to stop laughing at her
Gimme a second


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Ok
Done

I'd not say names
Coz this particular person is so bloody damn popular that her smell is already well-known to people
For those who dont, be it

I've been following her posts pretty often
& lately some of her posts are really... yikes
I just dont understand why there're 10K audience out there
& leaving hundreds of comments in her box
Saying:"I Love you!" "You Rock!"

Get away with that, lah...
I'm not jealous that I dont have 10K audience
&
For what should I get jealous?

She was involved in some product endorsements
& got herself more popular due to her subsequent appearances
On TV, on radio, on magazine, blah blah
Now one of her endorsements had terminated
She jumped high & low
Questioning people why another particular fellow did that to her
Simply because she knew there'll be many people siding with her
Claiming that she isnt wrong at all

I think she cant use her brains
Not fully experienced with efficient network of neuron transmission
So allow me

I saw her on TV in 'Crossfire' on Channel U last night
& she was invited as panel guest speaker
Obviously
The topic dealt with was 'blogging'
There were the host, the teacher, a news reporter & a lawyer
The Teacher was telling the fact that most of his students followed her blog & he could see that things are getting outta hand
She, however, bombarded that it was the duty of the teachers & parents to tell their children stop reading her blog if it is so bad.
The host then asked why is it that her blog is so popular
She replied by saying that Singlish are more recieved among Singaporeans coz it's boring to read proper English blogs since there are already so many proper English blogs out there (including USA's)
Lemme confirm abit.Her English is proper, except some words like KNNBCCB.Very Singlish MEH?
The teacher then said that nowadays kids are learning bad english & from one way, they were learning from her blog
The lawyer also added that bad blog affects society
She told them off by telling his children "If they like to read, they'll read. Wanna read, read. Dont wanna read, then dont read. People like my blog because of my honesty, frankiness..."

Pui!
Just because her blog is so recieved, this implies that her audience like to read?
Her honesty & frankiness?
Speak about your 'Crossfire' interview then!

Ah
I read hers too
But I dont like leh
Cross me outta your implication list, please

The lawyer then explained some terms, saying that whatever things exposed to the public can no longer considered personal space, especially when she has 10K audience everyday
& guess what she replied?
She agreed to the lawyer

Really meh?
I thought long long long long long time ago she said it was her personal space & she can do what she wanna do regardless of what consequences?

I exclaimed this in front of the TV
"Hui jia he nai la..." (Go home drink milk..)

So 2-headed sia...

Wah
& you know what that host replied?
"Wo jiu de ni hen zhi wo.." (I think you think too much of yourself...)

I laughed out loud
Mum thought i was crazy

FANCY A HOST HAVING AUDIENCE SITTING IN FRONT OF THE TV SET TELLING HER OFF!!
THAT'S EVEN MORE EXCITING THAN READING IT OFF HER BLOG!
Sadly
She doesnt blog about her embarassing things in her posts
No wonder so many dumbasses are blinded

Watch more TV, people...

& at the end of the show
The host, lawyer, teacher & the news reporter bombarded her
Because she made a really wrong statement claiming her blog
Speaking all the way from her own stand instead of the social view
But this is also when the studio lights went off, voice fading

Damn
I wanna see how she react!

Look
Given the fact that she was invited to speak about her blog
& got told off at the end of show simply means that
She isnt as popular as what she thinks
She isnt a good example for the society
The host, lawyer, teacher & the news reporter was trying to switch her thinkings back to the norm
Coz she is too 'zhi wo'
No consideration for the society & its responsibility

Her recent post abt handicap toilet was a disgust to me
To me, personally
What is it that she has to kick a big fuss over a handicap toilet when a man opened the door realising it's occupied with a real handicapped?
What is her point of saying that the man who opened the door is 'damn fucking suay'?
Arent handicaps supposed to use a handicapped toilet?

Look
Inside the Ladies
I noticed that there is one handicapped cubicle
Aunties & ah-soh who have bad time tolerating their almost-burst bladders
Rushed into it
I ever felt that before
But still
I stick to the queue
Coz I know that if a handicapped really appears & that I'm in that cubicle
I'm being so inconsiderate
Likewise you give way to handicapped while boarding bus
You dont expect them to queue behind you just to pee right?

She claimed that she is a good girl, by helping an old lady cross the road
But she is being prejudice about a handicapped in a handicapped toilet
just coz she likes spacious cubicle & the real urge to release her dam
Huh?
So contradicting
An old lady is physically unstable, she may fall if she walks too fast while green man is flashing
A handicap is physically disable, he/she may not reach the other side if he/she isnt fast enough when the green man is flashing
So what?
She rather let the handicapped get knocked down by the oncoming cars?

Geez

She always says nobody is perfect
Bulllllllllllllllllllllll
She is perfect physically
So stop that oxymoronic sentence on a handicapped

With the termination of her endorsement 'provoked' by this handicapped blogger whom he found her irrational over the toilet issue
She came up with self-pity claiming she comes from single-parent family & how young her brother is
Ok ok enough
I'm almost to tears
But so what?
If she is so fucking popular, why fear the loss of one endorsements when she can easily grab many others?
She can pose with bikinis in Maxim for free...
Why the fuss?

I dont have to be as fucking popular as her
& I'd clinched few model assignments
So did my friends
I wasnt paid but I dont mind
It's the experience & exposure I get
Be satisfied with it!

All in all
I have nothing to conclude
Coz I forsee more happening issues

So exciting

P/S: If you, any of her readers, happen to read this & told her I spoke 'bad' (in which I'm only speaking the facts & that you cant digest), please acknowledge that I'm speaking the truth & being honest, just like your 'goddess' whom you worship everyday.

No comments: