Saturday, October 08, 2005

So bored
Supposedly out
Tzu postponed our outing
So now I have to wait for an hour more to officially go out again

I napped
Wonders why did that happen
I dont usually nap
Must be the Carlsberg having some delayed effect on me

Nightmares
Shucks
I totally freaked out
Woke up with tremendous heart pulsation
Cried too
Fuck
I bet this must be the scariest illogical nightmare i have

Was reading someone's blog
Ah~
Birthday celebration
Sweet
I never really have my birthday celebrated
Always stay at home
Eat cake that Mum bought
Or flew back HK to visit relatives
& eat cake at home that Aunt bought
Shucks
Lifeless
I envy those who party the hell outta the night
Sigh...

2 more months for mine

Can I not grow up?
Not really ready to face what's ahead of me yet...

No comments: