Saturday, October 29, 2005

Clifford jio-ed to watch Flightplan last night
Not a bad movie
It kept twisting around
& knn
I kana shocked twice
By the sound
Bleah
Heng no one noticed

Stupid people just love to call me when I'm at movie
When I'm at home
NO ONE CALLS!!
Pui
Ivan is one of the stupid people
Called to ask me buy 'Cello' tics for him & Tisa
Zzzz

Headed to Esplanade to rot
Clifford asked what's so beautiful about the night scenery
Good question
I donno
Chio means chio loh
I like can or not?

Recieved this message from an idiot in Friendster
kaoz
Sounded until like I die die must know him like that
Die die must add him like that
When he is the one who messaged me
Nb
Wait long lah...
So what you dive too
As if I lack of dive buddies
I got Clifford, KC, Jeffery, Martin, Tze-yau, Gene-jie, Kevin, Abel, Mike, Wai, Chay Hoon, Alvin, Ivy, Hanpeng, Gigi, Rita, Heidi, Wolfie senior, Aggie, Tom W, Cathy, Abby, Wilson gor gor, etc
So many!
WHO CARES ABOUT YOU!?
*rolls eyes*

Balek kampong lim neh lah...

Shucks
=Wondering what animals will KC get to see at Dayang today
Bumpheads? Many many bumpheads???
>_<
I so wanna go too!

No comments: