Saturday, October 08, 2005

~>_<~
Momo bit me!!!
Sob sob sob
Momo so petty
I already said SORRY liao mah...
Still wanna bite me
I then gotta pamper him with hamster's treats
Tsk tsk
Over-pampered liao
'Shen zai fu zhong bu zhi fu'

Had dinner with Da-ge, Er-ge & San-ge last night =)
Er-ge & San-ge bought me these from MacDonaldsHohohohoho
Initially only wanted Cinnamonroll
Then San-Ge said get one liao might as well get another -Melody- for collection
& he got for me liao
Bwahahahaha

When I returned home show Mum
Mum said:"You haven grown up huh? So big still want these dolls"
Heeheeheeheehee

I had a mug of Carlsberg
Completely drained
Wooohooo~
My 1st completion of alcohol consumption
Still can walk straight loh
BWHAHAHA

Rainy Saturday
Supposedly go Malacca one
HELLO?!!?
Organiser ki to lo?
Nb
Pang seh....
Nevermind
We shall plan again
To Kuala Lumpur, I hope

P/S: I forgot to thank Brother Wilson for fetching me to TMSI yesterday, although horlan-ed abit, luckily still managed to reach 10mins before interview started. Also thank Er-ge for standing-by just in case Brother Wilson couldnt find my house. Bwhahaha
*Hugz hugz*

PP/S: Zhiwei was so sweet! Called me wanna ta-bao lunch for me or not coz he's just at the coffeeshop down my block. >_< >_< But I didnt wanna eat...just yet. Ha!

No comments: