Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Was out with Ivan hunting for Tisa's birthday pressie
Bleah
First time see him so good ask me out
So the motive is...?
Help him think of what to buy
Then when ideas were given
Continue to complain
"She got this liao...how? Buy what? Gimme ideas leh..."

*rolls eyes*

Given many ideas liao
This dont want, that dont want
My fault?

Went to the Kid's section in Metro
& guess what I saw?
CAREBEARS!!!
Wooooooooooo
CAREBEARS, SHINE!!!!
*beams lovely power from tummy*
I love the racoon in the cartoon




But the plush wasnt on shelf
Damn

Geez
They're so cute
Reminded me of my childhood

Ivan ransacked the shelf beside me
"Woooo...friend bear...wooo...braveheart lion...wooo...bedtime bear.."
"Wah, you know all their names?"
"No lah, the tags said one mah"
"Scared me sia...thought you really know them all"
"Funny leh, dont have my racoon"
"Ah, elephant..."
"The carebear cousins.."
"What cousins? Not carebear meh?"
"Hello? Care-BEAR. This is elephant. So is cousins. Cant call it care-elephant right? Their series lah..."
"......."

Heehee
I also carebear wor

Wish Bear
You are the dreamer of the group and believe that things will all turn out exactly how you want them to be. Your extreme optimism often annoys your friends but they realize that you do have the power to make your dreams come true. You also keep an eye out for your friends, always looking out for them.




Then I saw
PAWPHANS!
Ok lah
The dogs look abit weird with the super big eyes
But
I ONLY WANT THE HUSKY!!!
It said "rare breed"




1000 only!!!
Andrew checked out for me in Melbourne liao
Already sold out
Damn
Who can get for me???~~

Then I told Ivan about 'My little pony'
"Eh you know hor, last time I got alot of 'my little pony'"
Ivan looked at me with a buay-tahan smile
"Really! I always helped them comb their hair, tie hair...then some the backside there got logo, rub it can change to another logo"
Ivan still looking at me with a more buay-tahan smile

-_-
I think he had hard time control his laughters

Cute what....
No meh?

Awwwww...
The carebears & my little pony reminded me of my childhood
& the Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtle, Smurf, Strawberry shortcake, Polly Pocket are back too!!!
Shucks!

Ok
Lemme ransack my attic box to see if my toys are still there...
Hmmmmm =\

No comments: