Saturday, October 29, 2005

Today went to kua chia with my brothers
The new Honda Civic 2006 is out!
So excited
I woke up sibei early
Then disturbed Er ge wake up
BWHAHAHAAHAH
& off we went to Ubi Kah Motor

So many people crowded at the new Honda Civic
& wanted to sit inside trying the seats & stuffs
Hee hee. Daphne at the driver's seat
The interior is very nice. I like the speedometer most
Coz it's digital with blue background light
An adjustable steering wheel that can move up, down, towards and away according to your prefered hand positionA handbrake that pulls back instead of a push-downA K20 iVTEC engine... Ba ba baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA very very big boot that can sleep 2 people insideThe sibei chio HID headlightWilson gor gor & Er ge crawling on the floor to pick up gold pieces under the car....Bwhahaha
No lah, checking the engine undeneath, I think

Overall?
VERY CHIO!!
But I'd prefer an Integra...Wahahahahahahaha
If only this is MINE!!!!=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So fun today
Learnt so many things from my dear brothers
>_<
Now at least I know one doesnt need a key to turn on the lights
So one excuse less for failing my Final theory test next next next week
Hahahaha

More kua chia session please
I wanna go see Subaru's!

No comments: