Thursday, October 27, 2005

Went for my cover-girl photoshoot selection today
All the way to Serangoon
Hmmm...

Abit excited
Coz it's my 1st time visiting Serangoon
LOL

When I entered the salon
I went 'EH!'
The hairdresser 'EH!' also
It was Lisa!
The one whom styled my hair during my Tokyo color hairshow
Geeezzzz
Then Kenneth asked:"Why?"
Lisa:"She remembers me... & I remember her.."
Kenneth turned to me:" Then you remembered me or not?"
I replied:" No leh..."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kenneth led me to the seat
Combed hair, took pictures
Discussed about the photoshoot thingy
About jade coz he saw the one I was wearing
Then talked about the fishes in his aquarium
LOL

He told me that he only called 6 models down
& only 2 will be selected
Haircut, hair-coloring, make-over will be done
& on that day
Only 1 will be chosen with the best overall effect
On top of that
He said he wanted someone with sharp features
Lisa ever said I have
Hmmmmmmm.......
>_<

Went back Woodlands to meet Lionel, Kee & Ivan
Long time never meet them sia
Kee & Lionel miss me
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Went home at evening
& out again for dinner with Mum & Er ge
Very full siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*burpz*
Fat fat fat fat fat

My brother's attitude is getting from bad to the very worst
No big no small
Knn
Must find one day to slap him, skin him alive & roast him over the devil's pit

Er ge, can I borrow your fire?

No comments: