Monday, October 03, 2005

Knn
What time is it?
Nabei
Oni 830am
& i was up for a short pee
& couldnt sleep after that
Grrrrrr
Last night after work still went supper somemore
Slept at 130am
Funny & not-so-coincidental incident occured though

Zhiwei jioed me for supper
But said too late for him
So he went without me
When I was there with friend
He just left the place
Bwahahah
Machiam 'turn left turn right'

So back to this morning
I tossed on my bed
Calculating the salary I'm supposed to get this coming Tuesday from clinic
& then choosing the dates to return Wolfie
& retrieve my booties for diving
& more tapes for logging from Ria

Ahhh...
Sounds busy

Then I got high upon my anticipation for my Advanced dive course next week
Thinking of whatta bring for the fabulous trip
& the only thing I got so damn disappointed at that I sprung up from bed was...
I DONT HAVE AN UNDERWATER CAMERA!!
*sulks*

I thought of those cameras I saw at Comex
Damn
$1k for a new camera with underwater housing
Not so soon I guess
No wonder Tzu said diving is an expensive sport

But I like lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
=p

Surfed Ewa-marine
Saw casing for my dig-cam
Woooooooo, finally one for my Fujifilm!
But, only up to 10m depth
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
What for need when I'll be deeper than 10m...
Those at Comex are able to go as deep as 40m!

Eh, who good enough can lend me underwater camera?
=|||||||||||

Recieved an email from Aunt
Grandpa is in hospital
Fainted on the street
Shucks
Must be the bloody heat
Hope he's alright
He's over 80, I believe
Amitabha

Get well soon, Gong Gong

No comments: