Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It seems like I'd been through a super long day
Let's rewind...

Yesterday noon had lunch with Er ge at IMM
Wanted to have Secret Reciepe
But they're having super long queue!
The what '5th anniversary' thingy was luring people in
Buy 1 get 1 free
& in the end we ate Kopitiam
ZZZ

Tsk tsk tsk
Er ge, please tak chek
Er ge having exams soon
In fact tomorrow
Still so slack!!
Still got mood go shopping!
BWHAHAHAHAHA
I must really bai him as my idol!
I can never hug buddha's legs last minute one leh
If I have to hug, I rather slack it thru...
*thumbs up*

Went home after lunch
Watched TV till fall asleep
Knn, got so tired?
Mum last minute change mind about cooking dinner again & again
Thanks hor
I had my cup noodles before I headed to work

Roz & I on duty
Ok la
Just another normal day
I went to see Dr Wong again for my wound in my shin
Knn
2 months liao not healing
Something must be wrong
& I was diagnosed with having ezcema
So now I have 3 types of medicated cream for my wound
Forsuderm, Dhacort & Saerrogenta
-_-
Damn those corals

Dr Wong was telling me about this Crisis Relief (Singapore)
Tell me to brush up my clinical skills
So next time if they have such project taking place abruptly
He can send me over to help
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I want I want!

Zhiwei jioed supper after my work
Said wanna fetch me but when I stepped outta my clinic
He's not even there!!
Best
I walked to the bus-stop & waited for my bus
Then he called:"Are you sitting at the busstop? I just stopped my car in front of you"
-_-
Me:"Aiyo.. tell me you're driving mah.Thought you taking bus crawling over slowly leh"
Zhiwei:"I said I come fetch you what..."

Ok loh

Headed to Al Ahzar ate prata
Kinda sick of that place liao
But bo bian
Name me elsewhere for supper after 12am please!!!

Then we were talking about my urge to poke needles through my body
& he said:"Eh, when you pierce your tongue liao, tell me. I wanna try how French Kiss feels like with that metal twirling inside"
I looked at him
Me:"WAH LAO!! SO ER XIN CAN?!"
Zhiwei:"It's a natural process mah...You never try before meh?"
Me:"Errr... It just didnt feel good. Had super bad experience many years ago & I dont think I'll do that anymore since it's not arousing me to do so...unless someone can convince me it's good"
Zhiwei:"Shiok what..."
Me:"-_-"""...."

After that
Headed to Xiao Guilin to drink
The nearest & yet ok-romantic place to go
Since he said he want somewhere atmospheric
He brought cans of beer along
Wanna 'guan zui' me
.....
LOL!!
No lah
Just drink drink for fun loh

As we walked along the super dark path that leads to Xiao Guilin
I suddenly freaked out
& pushed him to the side
Me:"Eh, sorry. I saw my own shadow"
-_-"""""

Then as we entered the park
I heard these 'woo woo woo' sound
I kept quiet
Zhiwei said:"Got people"
I looked around
Kua bo lang
Me:"Where?"
Zhiwei:"There..."
Nabei
How come he can see & I cant see
Kua dio gui?
Suddenly
A couple sat up on the grassland

..............................................................

Me:"KNN!!"
Zhiwei:"You never heard the 'woo woo woo' sound meh?"
Me:"GOT! I THOUGHT OWL!!"
Zhiwei:"........"

To say
Zhiwei is a head taller than me
So maybe that's why he can see things more & faster than I can
=

I had half can of Carlsberg
He had 1.5 can
Basically finishing up my remaining volume
& he knn smoke 5 stix of cigs within 1 hour
Scolded him still can laugh
Tsk tsk

Left for home at 145am
O_o
Still not so seh yet
But when I reached home
I ji tao seh
Why like that sia?
Delayed effect si bo?

Zhiwei was so gentleman
Opened car door for me
& Saw me right outside my door
Heeheehee

Buay tahan
Had a damn good sleep
Until this morning at 9am
Some assholes kept banging on my gate
& pressing the doorbell continuously
"KNN" was my 1st word I spoke when I opened my eyes

I opened the door to greet whoever outside with my messy hair
"Good morning, sorry to disturb your sleep. I'm from NEA and we are checking for Aedes breeding sites in this area, do you mind opening the door for us to check your house?"
I hesitated
Mum said never open door to strangers
Geez, sounds like I still very very very young hor?
But true what...
I listen to my Mum one ok..
But still
I opened the door for him
NEA, I trust them la

That guy came in to see for less than 1 min
& left
"Miss, your house very good. Pole holes' caps are put on. No sight of water collection. Thank you. You can continue your sleep"

Wah... you ji tao best
Wake me up
& tell me go sleep again

Sigh
I applied for health officer in NEA too leh
But sadly got rejected
Arbo I also like him like that
Running about knocking on people's door say wanna check mosquito
Then tell people go back sleep
ZZZZZZZ

I closed the door
Jumped back on bed
But
I CANT SLEEP!!!
I cursed & cursed & cursed
Cursed that whoever is gonna wake me up will get bitten by Momo

I woke up to blog now

-_-

*bangs head*

Wooo
It's Wednesday
Next week - Advanced Diving Course
Next next week - Basic theory test
SO HAPPENING!!!

No comments: