Monday, October 24, 2005

It was 715am
I sprung up from bed
My mum was screaming around
Scolding me early in the morning

Momo escaped outta the cage

I think I'd forgotten to close the cage door last night after feeding it
& the whole family members went "Momo?Momo?"
Just to call him out from its hiding place
I shone my torch around
Went on all four to check if he's hiding under the fridge or washing machine
My instinct told me it's there
When I spotted that fur-cucumber under the washing machine
I felt so relieved
At least Momo didnt escape outta the main door
& that it is still alive
Luckily was the washing machine off
So it wasnt blended into a pool of minced meat
*touch wood*
Dad said he'll shift the whole machine out
But I said no need, relax, I know what to do

Somehow
I realise my way & Dad's ways of doing things differ
Thus all the unneccessarily conflicts
That can ultimately lead to blood-puking
Me the soft, slow, relax type
Dad the hardcore, guncheong type
No wonder he always see me buay-song
Never do anything on surface but actually did alot hideously

But true enough
I didnt feel panicking
Coz I know Momo is plain stupid
& there's nowhere it can go
It's too pampered already

Back to Momo
I went to lure him out with his favourite dried banana
It slowly crawled out from under the washing machine
Stupid ass
Somehow still tried to U-turn back in
I told everyone to keep quiet & off my torch
When it was fully out
I cupped it with my palms
Cleaned the dust off him using my tee-shirt
& placed it back into his cage

Momo didnt seem frightened
It was very calm
My other escaped hamsters ever wanted to crawl away from my grab
Biting my hand like their chewy toys
Think Momo had enough adventures already

It was hungry, thirsty & tired
Finished the whole stalk of celery
One of the veggies I dislike
Er..I always give Momo eat veggies I dont like
Finished 1/4 of the water in its water bottle
& looked at me with extreme sleepy eyes when it popped its head outta its house as I called for it

Naughty Momo
*squeeze*

But I still love you

No comments: