Friday, October 07, 2005

Wooooooo..
Interview went...well?
I donno
What they introduced about their research was the same as what I'd learnt
Benthic grab sampling - done
Phytoplankton net sample - done

Dr Sin asked me bt Dr Williams
Shucks
& asked me bt my FYP
Shucks
I almost forgot what the hell I did
& when I agar agar told her abt my vague memory of FYP
She sounded so impressed
& curious about my rain machine
Hah... everyone is anyway
Some professor from Hawaii likes my rain machine too
& Currently Dr Williams is following up my FYP
Woooo~~ Heard I got creditted somewhere in his journal anyway
She also asked me abt Dr Benny Chan & Brian Morton
Aiyah
Seems like she practically know everyone in HKU
=
Another guy was there for the interview
Sadly
There were just 2 of us?
Anyhow
Dr Sin said she has few positions
So we wont be killing each other
Ok..... O_o

Ahh
Hope I get this job
>_<
Amitabha

& then I'll have to quit clinic job...
Shucks

For now
Just enjoy a few more days
Before I recieve their reply next week

Just now while bathing Momo
Accidentally 'kiap' its feet/tail
It squeaked & turned around
SORRY MOMO
Mummy kiss kiss
sad
Wo bu shi gu yi de
>_<

No comments: