Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hah!
I went to swim nonetheless
Alone
Yes, first time going alone
=

Although sky was a bit grey
Drizzled & stopped
Sun came out again
I reached the pool at 145pm
Nice sun
Then swam until grey clouds gathered
& still continue to swim till grey clouds gone
at 245pm
I was done with 14laps
Wooohooo!
New record
Not bad for a slacker like me

Got 2 guys sat by the pool
Chit chat
Never swam
Then when I about to leave the pool
They also left
Wahh...
Come pool chit chat so rich ah?

No handsome guys today leh
But got or not
I also cant see with my highly myopic eyes
Hahaha

After I'd washed up
I left
It started to rain
Heng sia
I walked under the void decks to reach the nearest MRT station
So I can top up my -$1.11 value EZ-link card
Shucks
Now I realise how useful EZ-link card is
No needa stand by the door
Waiting for the bus driver to finish counting the money
Pressed the bus ticket
While other passengers were jamming up behind me, cursing me

Passed by this particular void deck
Saw this old man sat on the stool
He looked at me
Smiled, showing his teeth
EEEEEEEEEeRRrrrrrrrrrr
I felt totally digusted as I chewed on my fried carrot cake hungrily
I MET A SE PEH PEH!! (tikopek)
I donno what he was smiling at
I kana stunned
But as I walked from point A to point B
His head rotated according to the angle
Grrr
I dont see I'd wore less than I normally do
A big tee with my short denim
Very 'high' meh?
Kua simi sia?!?!*

I walked as quick as my tired legs could carry
Both had evolved into jellysticks
Wriggled as I climbed down the stairs

Raining very heavily
But I dont care
Coz....
Woooo~
I'd achieved my goals today
Have you?

*This brings to a topic where Er Ge & I had always debated since long long long long time ago.

Er Ge said:"People see you means you attractive mah... why you not happy and complain. Wait till you old & ugly people dont wanna see you, wait & see if you can complain or not..."

Me:"But it is really damn disgusting for them to look at us. Imagine they see you then laugh 'heeheehee'behind your back with evil plans in their mind, very scary one ok? No sense of security... damn the tikopeks.Aiyah.. You not girl you donno mah...Ok lah.If let say a girl you donno suddenly run towards you & touch your bird, you think you very happy?"

Er Ge kept quiet for a while
& said:"Will stunned la. But after a while, when you think back, it's not that bad. This shows that someone still wanna touch you."

Me:"........................"

In the end, we still came to NO conclusion
Shucks

No comments: