Wednesday, October 19, 2005

After all the shitty situations were over, I guess
Da ge brought me to Villa Bali
Together with Er ge & Irene-jie
>_<
Had a stick of nicotine & half glass of alcohol
Shucks
Reached home
Cant sleep
Too high liao
Chatted with KC till 230am
-_-

I tossed on my bed until 3am & disturbed Er ge via SMS
But soon after that I collapsed
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hmmmmm...
So I still needa play a fool before sleeping heh?

Aiyo
I thought of eating flu tablets to get me to sleep
But I think I shouldnt abuse drugs anymore
*shrugz*

Early morning at 730am
Dad woke me up
"Eh, you got test later.."
Kaoz
I replied
"I know lah...1030 then test lah...830am then wake up lah.."

My basic theory test, that is
My dad more gun cheong than me sia
He initially against me learning cars...
Or was it motorbike?
Whatever

I last minute hugged Buddha's legs one last time before I headed to the driving centre
Almost late leh!
Coz the stupid KTM train passed by
Grrr
Then raining heavily
ZZZZZZZ

Now they have the test being computerised
& I thought there's a keypad or mouse or something
So I searched & searched
But I was told it's a touch-screen
Ok... that's something interesting...
Made me pai-seh like swaku

When the test started
The screen not sensitive enough
& I went 'TSK!' when my answers are not chosen upon pressing
Waste my time sia...
Then I pressed hard hard till got slight depression
BWHAHAHAHAHAH

They really ask alot of stupid thinking questions
I was getting so bored that I started to anyhow choose
I pressed on the answers which has phrases saying 'Slow Down'

Correct mah...
See anything also must slow down right?
See children must slow down
See animals must slow down
Kua dio gui also must slow down
Slow down slow down loh..
You dont slow down you wrong mah...
Ok loh..
Everything also slow down loh...

The test supposedly last for 50mins
But I left at 36mins
& guess what?
I PASSED!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I cannot believe it man
I so nua to even take the test
Anyhow choose answers
Also can pass

>_<

Chao Ivan still curse me said I must spend $45 to pass my basic
I slap him ahhhhhh~~

Ok great
Advanced theory on 25th Nov
Wooohoo~
Lemme get my book to study first

No comments: