Sunday, October 23, 2005

Oh geez
My whole body is aching
Especially my legs
Damn those heels

Anyway
I had a great day yesterday
Finally got a companion & time to walk up & down town
Wooohoo~
One of the yet another crazy activities to accomplish

Was out with Clifford
Headed to look for dive equipments
Him, a mask
Me, a pair of gloves or some other minor accessories
But due to me still pretty low on cash
Just window shopped
Sadly
Clifford's mask was outta stock
Bah
Then we bumped into Tze Yau, Jessica & James
They were hunting for underwater casing

Then walked further down
A lady promoting 'Mary Chia' gave me this
Say what I present this to the counter got free donno-what slimming thing
Bleah
My 2nd stalk of rose in my life

Clifford bought me this as my advance birthday pressie
Cinnamonrolllllllll >_<
So cute hor?

It took us 1 hour to stroll all the way down to Suntec
Gear 1, 20km/hr, no VTEC operation
Where Clifford brought me to the Sony Digital Camera roadshow
& then walked all the way back to Plaza Singapura for 'The 40 year old virgin'

Knn
The show was so funny that I laughed till I teared
Mascara smudged a lil
>_<

Had dinner at Jack's place
Chit-chatted for an hour on top of that, I supposed
But yesterday really talked alot of things
About diving & rubbish
Bwahaha
After that I challenged him walk back to Far East
Although my feet kinda hurt badly
Heehee

See
Told you I can forsee good weekend
I was happy
& I forsee more
=))



***P/S: Sidetrack abit
Knn, why do I keep hearing people travelling to Thailand?
Grrrrr
I was supposed to head to Thailand too, until Lionel backed-out, I then decided to go diving while Ivan & Tisa went Bintan.
Nabei
It's all Lionel's fault
*grumbles*

Someone jio & sponser me go Thailand leh...

No comments: