Sunday, October 30, 2005

No one seems to be in the mood to travel to Asia
All the air tickets to Hong Kong are so fucking expensive!
How am I gonna return for my convocation?!

I have a USD$100 voucher from United Airlines
Hell NO am I gonna use it
What can be worse than being delayed 3 times without prior notice and waited with hungry stomach & thirsty throat for 6 bloody hours just for the damn plane to arrive from Philadephia at 1am?
What can be worse than being delayed 3 times keeping my Dear waiting sleepily at the cold airport with no sofa to sleep on?

But since there's no cheap tics
No choice, I guess
Hope they dont delay again & send me the voucher again
I will burn that away, I swear

DAMN NO CHEAP AIR TICKETS!!
Damn the H5N1
Damn the cigureta
Damn the pig virus
Damn the SARS
Damn the heavy-metal-intoxicated vegetables
Damn the counterfeit goods
Damn everything that degraded HongKong's quality

P/S: Malaysian Airlines good or not? Do they have satay onboard with nasi bryani, keropok and teh tarik? Do they greet 'Selamat Datang' as you board the plane?

No comments: