Friday, September 30, 2005

Loitered at Far East Plaza alone last night
Another almost crazy thing I did
Happened to walk past 'Anncerise'
The shop I used to work for 4 years ago at Marina Square
My supervisor, Serene, is still working for Anncerise!
Popped in to chit chat

Not bad
She still remembers me
Still remembers Tzu
Still as cute & funny as ever
She said I'd become more feminine

O_o?
Huh?
Short spikey hair = feminine?

Asked me go back work for her
Mai lah...
Sales not my type
Furthermore I dont shop alot
No skills to persuade people buy

Left after that
Felt abit better
Meeting old friends who still remembers you
& talk more than close friends do
Good

Headed home
Collapsed
I wish I'm really on marijuana

So many things are spinning in my mind
I have no idea how to fucking sort it out!

Next month should be pretty interesting
So many important things to do & handle
I'm missing my slacker's life already
The care-free period is over

Sigh

Had repeated dream last night
Dreamt about my old house & primary school in Jurong
Ah fuck
Like HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT WANNA APPEAR?
Always the same old scenario
Wassup man?

I ever read about this article that
When a dream keeps repeating
It's trying to tell you something
& if it's still the same dream with slight edition
Something has been changed but still continues until it's gone

Yes yes yes
So what is it that it's trying to tell me?
Just tell me lah
Say like...
I get knocked down by a car?

Not bad
May probably prove my instinct of dying in a car accident accurate

Sigh

& If I do
Please pour my ashes in South Pacific Ocean near French Polynesia
Thanks

This morning
I dont even have the slightest idea why I was singing 'Dao Dai'
& I teared early in the morning
Grrrrr

*roars*
Get away get away
I REALLY need a getaway

No comments: