Saturday, September 17, 2005

I just woke up
Was in coma for 2 days
The doc said that I had been very depressed lately
& my hormones were pretty imbalance
My brain then decided to reboot my whole body system
Unfortunately, it was reluctant to revive right after
& had gotten me sleeping for 2 days
When I opened my eyes
It's already Saturday evening
My body felt like jellyfish
Head still spinning like processes are not properly run

I feel like shit

.
.
.
.
.

Cock

I was super busy over the weekend lah!
-_-
I had this seminar on Friday morning by some members of the United Nations
The something something global compact something
Cant remember lah, see photo
Pat & I dragged ourselves off bed early to attend it
We had to dress formal
& I dug my 1 in a 1000 pieces of clothings for it
The opening speech was very boring
I almost fell asleep
Pat was more 'best'
She fell asleep

Then they launched the thingy
Signed the papers
Had s light refreshment
& returned to Part 2

Still as boring as ever
Mr Anfrew Toh, this UN donno-what had a very draggy monotonous voice
& he was hypnotising me
Then Dr Uddesh Kohli, another UN senior advisor spoke to almost tamil as he he was giving his speech in English
"Some of the companies in India hafa spa-cial-tritamonon-thya-umployee"
O_O
& I stayed up damn wide awake when Mr Jean-Louis Champseix spoke
Why?
COZ HE IS A FRENCH YANDAO MAH!
So young, so handsome can be HR something of STMicroelectronis
Wahaha, I also wanna go there work

Then suddenly Pat told me she tummyache
I panic
Coz I thought later like last week like that
Pain until kns then admit to hospital again
*touch wood slap mouth*
But she was fine after we dashed outta the auditorium
Ha, another good excuse to skip the panel discussion
=x

Then we took beautiful pics
Me in my formal dressing
Me & pat just when a breeze passed by & made our hair flew just like super models. LOL.
Went Esplanade under the scorching sun, still haven fail to stop taking photo
& then I noticed something
AN UFO?
Hey, What building is that huh? Never see before leh

After that had lunch with Pat
& walked around with Pat & her friend
Then Fairy God Lao-Er fetched me
Go printer-hunting in Funan & Sim Lim
& returned home where I began another day!

This time
WildFilms headed to Semakau Landfill
It was R.A.I.N.I.N.G
Bleahhhhhh

When we were waiting for people to arrive at West Coast Pier
The sky looks extremely orangey-red
Then gush of wind came
Lightning flashed
Rubbish flew, leaves fell, signboard crashed
Bad omen
Water was damn choppy
& our boat had hard time navigating but eventually we managed to reach there

Ponchos put on
& all were ready to go
We had to walk like 2km of road to this jungle
& passed thru it to our site
Robert was leading the way
& he shouted:"SNAKE!"
I froze
At that moment, how I wish Alvin is in front of me
Coz he's carrying the monopod
It was a black snake with yellow spots
O_o
Errm... does that coloration hint that it's venomous?
*shivers*

When I smell seawater
I gave a sign of relief
I realise that at every trip to a new place, I'll encounter reptiles
*rolls eyes*

As usual
Hunt for animals
But it looks pretty barren
Walking across the seagrass bed is so mysterious & scary
It's like..
You'll never know what you're stepping on or hooking on
Be it a stingray, a flounder or a watersnake

Alvin called for me
Good
My 1st animal of the day
A black frogfish
It was very camera shy
Dont wanna face us
& Alvin was busy shooting it
I gave up on the underwater camera coz I was feeling very cold & tired
I switched to being a lightman
The wind was howling in my ears OK! & I brought no jacket
Predict to be sick soon

Sigh
We had 17 people on that shore
& we oni captured frogfish, look-alike-half-beak & donno what lah
Jialat
I was expecting more!
I thought there'll some nice animals in seagrass bed
But there was none
& the only thing I can think of is...
The Dugong
-_-

Time always flies when we were busy (or rather sleepy)
Then I saw the first ray of light
Woooooo.... gonna end soon! Yes! Home!

I just love daytime
It makes beautiful pictures
I masked my sleepiness with a morning smile
=D

For more account & animals pictures, read WildFilms blog

Yes
The 2km long road
*chokes*

I think this is the longest trip I'd been too
Chek Jawa's 5hrs wasnt that bad
But this time is...7hrs!
@_@
But it's ok
I like going to new places
Just spare me with reptiles

=x

No comments: