Thursday, September 15, 2005

Visited the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research today
It was very nice in it...
Especially when I can see what I'm always interested in
Exhibition boards of biodiversity...
Specimens...
I even saw the specimen of the large indian civet that Dr Richard Corlett carried when he was teaching in Singapore before he went to HKU!!
I love that place!
I'd be good if I can work there as researcher or anything
Given my interest in biodiversity & my related field of study
But coz I didnt have much time to fully view the exhibits
which isnt my main purpose
I left 10mins later
Nevermind
I'll be back for more

Haha
But my main purpose of heading to RMBR is this
.
.
.
.
.
Tom & Ria are so gonna faint if they learn about this!
LOL

Wookie
Gotta prepare for an interview with dive buddy, Kevin for Cohesion
*winks*

No comments: