Saturday, September 24, 2005

With all the dengue fever case arising throughout Singapore
One of my friends is suffering from dengue-fever-phobia

*Phone rang*
Tzu:"Eh, *insert my dialect name here*.."
Me:"Yah?"
Tzu:"Eh...just now on bus I saw a very big mosquito.."
Me:"So?"
Tzu:"Got black & white stripe.."
Me:"Ah huh.."
Tzu:"Black & white leh...dengue fever!!!"
Me:"Errr...Did you smash that mosquito?"
Tzu:"No, very big, very scary.."
Me:"Errr..."
Tzu:"Will I have dengue fever not? Recently so many dengue fever cases"
Me:"Errr...the bus got so many people, wanna bite also not bite only you mah. Somemore there are many other Aedes species too, & you only need one specific species to spread you with the dengue fever...I dont think so suay lah"
Tzu:"But it flew in front of me & bit me! Now very itchy.."
Me:"Dont scratch it...If you happen to have fever, dont take panadol first, see if it goes off itself. If it's back again several hours later, head to hospital"
Tzu:"My bite very big & swollen leh... is it huh?"
Me:"Having big mosquito bite doesnt mean it's by Aedes mosquitp lah..aiyo..they inject chemicals in you tt's why swollen lah.."
Tzu:"Huh..."
Me:"Relax lah... if you really got fever, just be specially alert"

.
.
.

Met my HKU friend, Celia
Flew over to work in Jurong Bird Park
Cool heh?
Had lunch with her
I think I should also start looking for jobs overseas
Far far away where no one can find me
Underwater? Good

Well..in the first place
I shouldnt be back, should I?
Since I've been independent all along
Might as well continue on the nomadic,care-free life

Ahhhh~~

No comments: