Saturday, September 03, 2005

LOL
So I wasnt the only one with backside cramp after the badminton
The 3 other guys were aching on their asses, back & legs too
Bwhaha

I borrowed library books yesterday!
WOW!
That's something new...
The library has the not-so-old-not-so-new collection by Mary Higgins Clark
& thus I grabbed it!
On top of that
Also borrowed a 'Diving in SouthEast Asia' guidebook
BWAH!

Had dinner with my fairy god-brothers
Fairy God-Lao-da was super busy
So never jio him come
& so we had Billy Bombers!
My 2nd time eating those big portion food
My first time was with Dear & friends
>_<

My mixed-grill set!(Lamb chop already eaten before photo-taking.LOL)

& Lao-er's club sandwich
Sibei big siaaaaa
We also had a chocolate milkshake + a sundae scoop
Wah... Full until bth
Then they still gave us $20 voucher
-_-
Must eat again next time

Went Westy meetup
Raining
=(
Many were missing
But Levi & his girl were there for a while
=))

Sat Maumau's car
I asked him showed me his GPS
WOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~~~Really got map sia!
Still can watch VCD leh!
Dont play play...

On our way
We met an accident which nearly caused an accident upon ourselves
3 cars involved, i think
A cab crashed onto another car at a bend
& the cab was lying horizontal across the lane
Luckily
Those driving in front were alert

Vince Gor 'put plane' sia
Dont wanna talk to him anymore
*angry*
Bleah

No comments: