Thursday, September 15, 2005

Was out with the usual gang yesterday
Kee was driving as fast as usual
Nearly had 1 crash & 1 knock-down
Bloody kuku drove at 100km/hr
Nevrmind
But he was overtaking almost ever car in front of him!
Evelyn & I screamed at him

Met the rest for steamboat dinner

I had lotsa veggies
Coz... I donno
The green fresh leaves attracted me very much
I had beef though
The lamb wasnt that bad too

Evelyn & I

I think HK's steamboat ingredients are much better
They have funny items
Like ostrich's meat, meat-filled salmon balls, fish's gas bladder, mian jin, etc
Wah
Cant wait to return HK this Dec to eat
Somemore
Ying, Lioniel, Lao-Da are going HK too!
Weeeeee~
Most prob can meet them there
Hahaha

Oh geez
I predict additional weight this Dec
=|

After that
Went home
Passed by Chinatown
The lights are up!!!
The place was beautifully lit up with colourful lanterns
But coz in moving vehicle
Images looked blurry
Nevermind
Another spin next time round!

=D

No comments: