Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yesterday at work
Mala, Alice & I were talking ghost stories
..............
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But yikes
Scary leh
Coz it all happened near Bukit Batok
So near my house
>_<

Mala said she saw a black figure lying on top of the roof of a certain busstop along the same stretch of road I saw the white figure
*SHRIEK!!!!!!*
Hair stand
I now declare that road is haunted

Chinatown got lanterns decoration
I wanna go!!
Hopefully that someone can/wanna go with me

Woke up backside cramp
Damn the badminton session
Must exercise next week onwards liao

Days without Wildfilms are making me weak
No more long strolls on shores
No more squats to get closer shots of creatures
No more chases after highly mobile animals
WAHAHAHHA

I'm so anticipated for the ICCS trip next week
>_<

Was checking a i-donno-got-bug-website just now
Just as expected
One of my friends, whom we had known for almost 8 yrs, blocked me
We first knew via IRC
Got together for several months
I left for HK
& when I was back & that I was too busy for meetup just yet
He was angry with me for not meeting him
I then wanted to sell away my amplifier coz really outta cash
& sms-ed him if he knew anyone who want coz both of us play music
He replied angrily instead
Saying I only contacted him when I need help

I dont think it is help in the first place
It is just a normal situation
Just a casual remark!
It's just like...
"Hey, you wanna buy cigs from Johor Bahru or not? I'm going JB later, cheaper"
Same like
"Hey, you wanna buy amplifier? I'm selling, Probably cheaper"

The thing is
He was angry, chided me & then pissed me off
DID I SAY I WONT MEET HIM?
I AM BACK FOR GOOD NOW, IS THERE A NEED TO RUSH TIME?
He then deleted me off his MSN list
coz I never see him online anymore
Neither do I get a chance to talk to him
nor do I wanna sms him anymore
Even though i have been thinking what he is doing & where he has been

But
No point for me to do that anyway
That friend didnt want to be my friend anymore

Whatever

Good
Scanning virus
Trojan & more trojan
Wonder what my brother has been surfing on...

Now this virus-clearing will probably enable me to spend my day wisely

No comments: