Monday, September 26, 2005

Zhiwei:"Wei...How are you?"
Me:"Not good. Diarrhoea since morning"
Zhiwei:"Why lidat?"
Me:"Donno. Standard one"
Zhiwei:"Now ok le mah?"
Me:"No appetite to eat lunch..threw away 1/3 of the portion"
Zhiwei:"Your stomach leh?"
Me:"Yah..stopped liao"
Zhiwei:"Heng..come out somemore rectum sure tear"
Me:"Not constipation can liao.. I rather it lao"
Zhiwei:"Constipate? I can help.."
Me:"How? Force me with laxative?"
Zhiwei:"No need lah..go Al Ahzar can liao.."
Me:"Al Azhar...abit sian leh. Have been there for supper very often lately"
Zhiwei:"Eat banana prata wif cheese n mushroom. xtra chilli in curry.... then drink bandung wif xtra milk. Confirm guarantee lao"
Me:"........ I can imagine that. But will my shit be pink due to the bandung?"
Zhiwei:"........................"

No comments: