Monday, September 05, 2005

I think I wasnt functioning properly yesterday

Had a big tiff with Vince Gor
Misunderstanding & miscommunication
But now I think it'd been resolved
I donno
Maybe not

Headed to Comex with Fairy God-Lao-er
I wish I was going with that someone instead
Coz he'll surely enjoy being there
So will I
With his company

Bloody crowded
People mountain, people sea

I was seeping through gaps against the human flow
In search of a new camera & underwater casing
Canon? or Olympus? Or none?
Whichever, I still need SG$1500+ in hand first

Is GPS in trend recently?
Maybe
Now it even features JB map
Ha!
Probably in near future
The statistic of horlan-ers will decrease by 50%
That's surely something new

At 7 plus
Mala SMS-ed
"Hey, you are supposed to work at 7 till 12"
SEVEN?!?!?!
I looked at my clock on my cellular
DAMN!
715pm!
Fastest finger replied
"HUH! Oh no, I forgot about the date, on my way now. Be there by 8. Sorry sorry."

Technical fault

Luckily I brought 2 small packs of biscuits out
That should consider my dinner at workplace
But my actual dinner was at 1220am
12hours without real food, despite of some tiny snacks or so
Let me weigh how heavy I am now

Sigh
What was wrong with me?!?!

I think I'm not so myself lately

Sorry to all those whom I'd offended without realising
I'm still in daze

No comments: