Friday, September 02, 2005

I just hate morning rains!!!!
Always wake me up just to close all the windows in the house
Bleah

Bro's having cross-country at MacRitchie today
& it's raining
Hohoho
Suay

Momo is too naughty recently
Played with it
Tickled it
It bit me
You good!
No more sunflower seeds for you

Project Superstar had finally ended last nite
Good
Now
NO ONE CAN GIMME THE STUPID EXCUSES OF STAYING HOME TO WATCH THAT STUPID SHOW AGAIN!
But I watched it last night...

I think
Kelly did better than Weilian
But Weilian aka Kelvin won
I dont really mind whoever wins
To say
I think both of them won
There wasnt a loser exactly
Both of them showed their talents by their own ways

The judges were very honest
They didnt choose Kelvin outta sympathy after every rounds
& I'd definitely agreed with them that Kelly did better
But
The 8000+ audience are the main judges of the event

The songs sang by Kelvin was abit bias
His 4th song was a composed song by the judges
& it speaks bt his 'dark' world
Comon lah
If i'm blind
You gimme sing i'll also cry & wont sing well mah..
Coz I cant see a thing & of coz who knows what my feelings are!
I could see Kelvin wanting to cry
But he remained very calm & strong
In the end
He cried nonetheless when he was announced as the winner

I salute to his bravery
& his courage to step onto the stage
Regardless of his blindness
I really salute to that

OK
Another damn show is coming up
'Star Idol'
SHUCKS!
Everyone's gonna pang seh me stay home watch TV soon
Again

Grrr

No comments: