Saturday, December 31, 2005

I just woke up
Lemme see the clock
WHAT?!
5pm!
Shiok

Woke up with running nose
Which sorta started since yesterday
& a feverish body
Which I believe it started during my sleep
Coz although it was raining
I felt the heat
Now I also have sexy voice
*winks winks*

Bah

So I guess I'm sick for New Year
*rolls eyes*

Having BBQ with Lionel, Kee, Eve, Ivan, etc etc
Yeah~
Not so stupid to squeeze with the crowd to see the fireworks
Saw that last year
Nice memories
But shall try NOT to refresh them
Hope this New Year's celebration with the gang turns out just as well
But that depends if the sky is gonna co-operate with us
& yes
Heat on top of heat
I think I'll surely have real high fever tomorrow
& tomorrow I'm heading to Sister's Island!
Damn
Better pop some Paceco 1st

Bringing my alcohol to the BBQ later
Storing it doesnt help to evaporate it faster
Hahaha

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments: