Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Busy day!
I must say
Woke up to access to internet
Needa check something real urgent & important
But Starhub broadband under maintenance!
Ahhhhhhhhh
Called my 'twin' sis helped me search
=
After that
Went swimming
10 laps
Ok done
Lazy plus tired
But i think majority is lazy

Keep recieving SMSes from clinic senior staff
Sigh
Dont understand why always find me exchange & cover shifts
Make me change my own appointment & schedule until everything is so screwed
Sorta pek chek
But whatta do?
I'm always so helpful that I usually give up my own decisions to help out
Bah

Had 2 new pets today!
Meet my Snow Leopard& Vertikal


Ok la
Snow Leopard isnt that new
Given by Joe last month
Just that he's given a new coat
Which makes him as new as good!
Now Snow Leopard feels so furry
Reminds me of Momo always
>_<

Mum complaint Vertikal is too big
Booo
Small also complain, big also complain
Mafan
Lemme see where I shall bring Vertikal to travel to
Soon

I miss Handsome lately
Handsome gotta work
Cant play with me
Boring....

No comments: