Monday, December 19, 2005

Went swimming with my bodyguard, Zhiwei
Heehee
No one swims near me except him today!

Today tried wearing my wrap-skirt
Nice nice
But very troublesome to tie

There was this idiot who spit after swimming towards the edge
& I said:" That is so fucking disgusting" loudly
He heard me, I swam off
& he pretended he didnt hear me & started kicking in the water
My bodyguard giggled

Swam 13 laps
Gave up on the last lap
Tired la...

Walked to Causeway point for lunch
& buy some stuffs
>_<

Not a bad day for today
Jaddine's out, so is Mabel
So I need not confirm my job with her
Bwhahaha
Surprisingly I volunteer to return clinic to rush stock-take list
Woooo... must leave good impression
So this year-end's bonus is gonna be good
=D

I saw a backpack on sale!
Must grab it soon
So excited about heading to Thailand
& I cant stop telling people how excited I am wanting to see Thai girls opening bottle caps with their cunts

Took this quiz from Lizt
Career is most important in your life.



Having a high focus on career indicates that you are extremely focused on furthering you career right now. You don't mind working late at the office because you know it will pay off soon.


Life Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
*rolls eyes*
No comment

This commercial is so funny that I always laugh whenever I see it on TV
Bwahhaha

No comments: