Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm back!
From China
So much walking till toes got blisters
Yeeks!

We took the train up to Guangzhou
& took bus down to PangYu

PangYu's actually my Dad's hometown village
Every vacation will return to visit relatives & slack
Such care-free place is damn shiok
Run about in my Gu-gu's farm
& play with the dogs
But when night falls
It sux
Coz sun goes down at 5pm & then all of us sit in front of the TV till 11pm to sleep
Totally boring
Things are pretty primitive
No water heater
No flush in toilet
Bleah
But overall isnt that bad lah...

Me & my China house
The one on the extreme right
4 storey wor~
Me & Bro just outside the door
View from top floor
Me next to a pond
Rowdy market in the morning with my Gu-gu caught in frame. Haha
Large variety of Chinese herb
YIKES!!! DOG MEAT!!!
Poor Ah-Kow
Me & Bro act like Wu Jian Dao outside a temple -_-
A captured locally (in China) endangered Hwa-Mei
In the house
Mickey in Pang Yu!
*giggles*
Cute hor?
=)

Today is a special day
I turn 22

Old

Thanks to those who wished me 'Happy Birthday'
Sad to say
My parents dont remember what today is
Neither my relatives

It's ok
I'm used to it

It's just a Friday anyway

Will be back on Sunday noon

No comments: