Sunday, December 18, 2005

Shucks
Please tie me to the coconut tree down my block

I spent $105 (or maybe slightly more) today!
*shriek*

I headed to the Victoria Secret's sale with my 'twin' sister, Tzu
Only to realise the Victoria Secret's items are real ugly
Damn bloody lacey
Yikes
& surprisely
They had Nike items & others
So I grabbed 2 sport bras, 1 dri-fit top for diving & a DKNY pants (for work)
I dont understand why the staffs have to bundle up my package & made me look like an Auntie for the day
*rolls eyes*
I paid using my UOB debit card
First time use my untouchable money from UOB
& when I was told to sign on the receipt
I think I signed wrongly
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Coz I cant remember how my signature was like when I applied
Heck

Went Chinatown walk walk
& damn
I bought a turquoise wrap-skirt
>_<
I only remember I actually had another wrap-skirt bought from Langkawi
& a purple wrap-pants from Cambodia
All never wear before

Bleah

Tzu never fails to buy cosmetic whenever I go shopping with her
But this time round
I bought a Shisedo Diamond Tear eyeliner without hesitation!
Got free softener & moisturiser sample given too

Rushed to work
Late for 5mins
Gossiped all the way with Mala for 5 hours as usual
LOL!!!
Patients today damn cute
& today I chatted with some of them
Got this Uncle asked me know how the Christmas tree in the clinic shines
Errr... physics sia
Then few minutes before closing
Dr Chow last minute wanted me to stay back
Asked me update stock-taking list by next week
X_X
Ok loh

Headed Alif for supper (actually dinner) with Er ge
Treated Er ge lim ice-milo
BWHAHAHAHAHAH
Then today also never request for legal nicotine
I very guai right?
*evil grin*

Ouch
Heart pain

I must not spend anymore from next week onwards
Damn the Christmas mood

No comments: