Friday, December 02, 2005

While I am away...

1) I wont have internet access most of the time since I'll be out most of the time
So dont expect to see me in MSN like I normally appear every night. But if internet permits, I'll try to blog as usual.

2) I cant check my gmail at all coz my Aunt's comp doesnt support this particular script. Please dont mail flood me. I just set up mail-forwarding to my HKU Graduate email account. Please mail flood me, if you wish.

3) Related to point 2, if there's any important message you wish to notify, please call my handphone directly

4) Related to point 3, ONLY call when it's important and when it's really fucking important (example of really fucking important issue - "Hey Cyn, Momo isnt eating! I'm afraid it'll starve itself to death since it misses you so much. Fly back immediately ok?")

5) Related to point 4, SMSes are still welcome only if it's important. Not sure if my auto-roam charges incoming messages. But since I think Hong Kong is sibei gian ben so I assume they charge.

6) Related to point 5, since SMSes is so knn expensive, they charged me HK$1 for MSN SMS last time even though they said it's free, I will not reply to unneccessary SMS. So please dont think I'm fucking dao this week.

7) If DFS items are needed from the airport, please call me on 11 Dec 415pm. I'll be able to use my Starhub server by then.

8) Related to point 7, please transfer money into my POSB account. Account number will be provided upon SMS notification

9) Related to point 8, if money has been transferred but no sight of POSB ATM machine is spotted in the arrival hall, then I'm so sorry

10) Miss me

No comments: