Friday, December 23, 2005

=D
Met up with the WildGang of Saints for pre-Xmas dinner @ Marché
Marché was surprisingly crowded today
But luckily were given seats in this cornered parlour where all the bottles of wines are placed
Bumped into another group of Saints
Exchanged looks wondering why one another look so familar...

Me & Ying
Ham & Cheese Crepes, Tempure soft shelled crab & Rosti with chicken hunter sausage
Zhiwei never fails to model even when he's not on assignment
Out for a short walk & puffs after yummy meal

Headed to The Balcony to wait for Malik
OH MY GOD
I LOVE THIS PLACE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
I've always wanting to go
& today I finally came!
After I stepped my right foot on the first step
I totally melt
I swear this will be my hangout place most of the time
The interior design is so cool
We sat at the first level
& guess what?
They ROCK! (pun intended)
They also have swings along the edgeSo romantic
They have beautiful glass candle cup
& also beautiful glass-painted ash tray

Price of drinks are reasonable
Had Magarita, Gin & Corona


Xmas gift exchange time!!
So funny over the table
Jokes are as cranky as ever
No doubt known as the WildGang
Coz we ever laughed for 5 hours from morning till school ended
Over.... nothing
*giggles*


Visited the 2nd level
Very dark
But there got beds to lay on
Jio-ed the gang go toilet together

"Eh Abang, wanna go toilet together not?"
"HUH? First time got girl jio me go toilet together leh"


Coz it's a Unisex toilet mah!
Some guys were so shocked to see me & ying inside
"HUH? WHY GOT GIRLS? OH.. Unisex toilet ah.."

-_-

We wanted to take group pic inside but everyone is busy peeing
So forget it

Me & Abang
The crazy people
Very happy today!!
=DDDD
Keep laughing & laughing like I've never laughed before

I can feel Xmas this year
>_<

No comments: