Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tiring day
Legs very tired
Coz I was on heels for 6 hours!!!
Knn
Blisters everywhere
Then still walk here walk there
X_X

Xmas decorations are up!
Chio bo?
Heehee

Return HKU with Mymy, Dad & Brother
Met my HKU pals
Lizt got me my gown
*muack muack Lizt*
She hugged me
What a shame I'd forgotten to buy her Sampona from Malaysia
& lime coke for Tom
Hmmmmm....
*hides*

While putting on the gown...
"Eh, how to wearrrrr??"
Very loseric...
Even Mymy & Dad gotta help me get it on...
*acts innocent*

Me & Family
Me, Lizt, KL & Tom
Me, Celia & Aggie
Me & my fave babe
Me & Uncle Sun (yat-sen)
Me & Brother
Me & Dad
Me & Mymy
Just me


=D

What another shame that I missed 0.02 points to get into Dean's list
Grrrrrrrr
But nevermind

& I'm bringing my gown back SG to take photos with my Westsiders brothers
Woooooooo
Come take pics with me ok?

No comments: