Thursday, December 29, 2005

Met up with Charles the Giant this noon to discuss our secretive, ongoing plans
(Charles is 1.92m tall, but Jesse still wins. Jesse's 1.93m)
Yes, secret
Dont tell you
*skip*

Walked from Cineleisure to Takashimaya
Then from Takashimaya to Lucky Plaza to check out my mask
& YES!!
MY MARES PURE VISION IS HERE FINALLY!!!!!
Auntie offered me $74
& $72 each if I buy 2
So I called Clifford if he's getting one
Unfortunately
He'd already gotten his at $60+ from USA
BAHHHHH
I also want!
>_<
But maybe I'll just get it locally
Find Kevin P to buy with meAlready persuaded him to get with me successfully!!
Hohohoho

Knn
Gian ben that $2 nia

Ok
So from Lucky Plaza walked to HMV
& from HMV to Far East
& Far East to Somerset MRT where I meet The Coyotes for dinner

As usual
Weiling couldnt make it
Donno what she's busy at....
Had Korean cuisine at Le Meriden, milk tea at MOS Burger

Jasinda had to leave early
So leaving me & Ashley to stroll along the way



Average day with lotsa thinkings going on
I'm thinking quite alot lately
I haven been talking with my brothers about it
& I didnt talk to my friends about it

Time tells

No comments: