Sunday, December 04, 2005

Second day of photo-taking
With Aunts at the park down the block
x_X
So many on-lookers

Me with Mymy & Aunts
They kept asking me to pose here pose there
Until I was so pek chek
Grrrrr
Took pic with Grandpa

=)
Then go shopping

We took the LRT & the West Rail
Me & Bro sibei act seh
Hohoho


Just in case you are wondering which idiot stays in such grand house...
It's meant for idiots
The asylum

Knn
Simi XX
The shopping mall was so fucking crowded
That I couldnt move an inch
Was so pekchek that I wanna push everyone off
Totally spoil mood

Saw this handphone
SIBEI CUTE!
I WANT!


Temperature's dropping to almost 10
Steamboat time

Cousin brought his son over
So naughty
Nearly slapped my camera off my hand
=|

Heading North soon
May I die of extreme hypothermia

No comments: