Saturday, December 24, 2005

I switched off the toilet lights
& heard a loud BANG behind me
I wondered

"Eh, did you hear that?"
Yip ignored me
"Funny leh... I confirmed toilet no people liao then I switched off leh.."
Yip looked up at me
I stared at the computer, thinking
"You got hear that or not?"
Yip finally opened her mouth
"That time me & Alice working, also got heard loud BANG, then go see the toilet light not on & the toilet door closed, but inside nobody.."
"You serious not?!"
"We all dont dare to go toilet after 11.."

".............."
"Always got funny noises late at night"
".............."

Dr Lee headed to the toilet
"I feel like asking Dr Lee whether the toilet door was opened or closed just now leh..."
Yip laughed

This may be my first encounter with spookiness on a Christmas' eve's eve
But what I know is...
Others had encountered more than this...
How spooky

No comments: