Monday, December 05, 2005

Cold cold cold
Headed to SWIMS

Wind was howling
Waves were crashing
Brother was fascinated with the crashing waves

Lizt & Holis working at SWIMS
Ka-jiao-ed them

Waited for Dr Williams for 3hours
Fell asleep
x_x
& he finally arrived at 330pm

He looks happy to see me
So did I
We chatted about my vague job prospect in SG
& he was surprised that I couldnt get a job
& he said he's gonna reccomend me to those people he knows
Wooooooooooooooo
Dr Williams is soooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!
Good news is, anyway
I also just recieved an interview from RMBR on Tuesday
=)

Dinner with elder relatives
Sumptous, yet fattening meal
Got scallops with brocolli, stewed mutton pot, steamed grouper, roasted meat, roasted pigeon, (fake) shark's fin & sea cucumber soup, tulip with chicken & 30ml of Carlsberg
Shiok
I meant the Carlsberg is shiok
*giggles*

So fat
Come back must swim 30 laps liao
& I miss the sun badly

No comments: