Monday, December 12, 2005

Great!
Scubazoo replied to my application
Trainee resort camera operator
Aka underwater photographer
>_<
I know I'm not up to the standard
But I can learn!
Especially when it involves in something I loveeeeeee
<3
However
I've gotta make a trip to Sabah for an interview
They may consider posting me to Maldives for their new station
WOAHHHHHHHH!!!
SO WHO'S HEADING SABAH TO TRAVEL?? JIO ME CAN??

So sorry
My brains are seriously not working
I feel so retarded today
I have to 'Huh?' at every sentence everyone spoke to me
& they have to repeat the whole sentence
To say
I cant remember where SimLim is when someone mentioned about it
Shucks
& I kept forgetting the things I wanna say
& the things I wanna do
Making people worried about me

Bah

I'm waiting for my salary to arrive
Damn
Clinic & hospital owe me money
Booooooooo

I'm having this mixed feeling
It sucks
I look & feel so solemn
I need a real getaway
Going HongKong is not an escapade
SABAH!! THAILAND!! ANYONE?!?!?!?!

No comments: