Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I had several thoughts before I slept last night
Something isnt right
When I say this
Something just isnt right

Was given an analysis test to do
Amazingly
Most of the results sounded true
While some I have to ask to see if it is true or not
Coz usually
It's the outsider who view things more clearly than the person oneself

Without realisation
I actually didnt know I am really what the test results said
For example
"You are one who likes to keep things to yourself"
Am I?
I thought I'd opened up already
Was disagreed
& told that I do tell about the incident
But that is many many days/months later

Oh....?

I was also told that I 'talk cock' alot
& is making people around me doubtful about my true self
Yes
I do admit I like to 'gong jiao wei'
But I've been doing that since long
& I feel comfortable about it as long as the people around me accept the rubbish I made
I hear laughters most of the time after I spoke
& I feel glad about it
I make people happy
But probably
Lately
I've been talking too much than usual
& it's over-dosing
As a fact that it sounded so much to cover up something
& make it look like it's an escapade

Yet again
I was told that whenever people talk sense to me
I tried to switch topic, look around and talk cock

Sorry

Well
That gave much example of an escapade, didnt it?

I am escaping
From something that I didnt wanna face but had to reluctantly accept
I wish to escape
So I can start a new chapter ahead
I am going to escape
With the upcoming getaways next year



I know it's coming
There's going to be violence
I've taken as much
As I'm willing to take
Why do you think
We should suffer in silence
When a heart is broken
There's nothing to break

No comments: