Tuesday, December 06, 2005

3rd day of photo-taking
Abit sian
Especially when today is the coldest day of the week
bearing only 10 degree
& all I wore is a shirt & pants
COLD!!!!!!!!!
My nose almost dropped

Back school to meet the other peeps
Gray headed to SWIMS early
Couldnt take pics with him although he asked if I were returning this morning
& when I said 'No?'
He gave me to sad face with fist rubbing his eye
BWHAHAHHA
Oh well

Guess what?
I found my name
But there's another one who shares the same name as me!!!
Damn

Me & McMug
Hing, Forgot-name, Brenda, Me, Lucky & TomYue, Aggie, Tom, Will, Me, Hing, Milla & Lucky Me & McMug again!Me & HingMe & Bill
& alot alot lah~~

Headed to Hung Hom Coliseum for congregation
Hmm..
Never bring camera inside
Missed all the good shots


Then meet Aunt outside the Coliseum

& went to Tsim Sha Tsui to walk walk

& then headed for dinner at the restaurant near Aunt's house

I OWN THIS BUILDING!!!

Aunt's house has very good view of Tsim Sha Tsui & HK Island
& very cute discus(es)
Aunt celebrated my birthday early
=D
Ok... cake again
But nevermind la...


Heading China tomorrow
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2 degree lower than HK's
>_<

No comments: