Saturday, December 10, 2005

2nd last day in HongKong...
Ok lah
Left side of heart wanna stay in HK coz haven finish shopping
Bu tmy right side of heart wanna return coz I miss my brothers, friends & dearest Momo
>_<

Went last minute shopping today
Spent 6 hours in MongKok
Knn
Sibei crowded
Totally spoilt mood

People squeezed around
& movement was so difficult
Really 'Chun bu nan yi'
Encountered a pick-pocket right in front of me
Luckily kana caught
A small fight took place though

My brother nearly kana knocked down the a cab
Coz we were crossing the road between the cars while it's stationary
The cheebye cab still wanna move forward
Then my brother nearly fell on it
& I pulled him up
Knn
Where's the road courtesy?

Anyway
I ran around shopping for souvenirs
But like almost everything also I like one leh
BWahhahahaaha
See how la

Coming back home tomorrow
=)
Miss me?

No comments: