Sunday, December 11, 2005

And the day comes...

This bloody CI665 is so fucking small
& I have to sit between my Mum & a stranger
I hate 3-seats planes
That stranger... I donno what to say
He sat until his legs so fucking wide
& he rested his knee on my knee
Knn
Me & him very close meh?
Then sleep turned his head face me
Knn... still wanna hug me sleep not?
Then I was reading my MILK magazine
He asked what magazine is that
=|
Still thought of selling him the magazine coz I finished reading after 5mins
BWhahahaha
Fashion mag mah, all pictures
Flip flip flip

Fell asleep after meal

At 330pm
I peeped outta the window
WOOOOoooooooooooooo
Landmass
Which means I was approaching Singapura soon
I love to see Malaysia from high above
& it's amazing to see Indonesia as well
So... brown, compared to the green Malaysia
Brown coz almost the whole land is under going construction
All the diggings & stuffs

Headed to DFS
Bought Choya, Absolut Peach (Exclusively available in Singapore - limited edition) & Hoegarden
=D

While heading back home
This cheebye Toyota/Nissan driver cut into our lane all so suddenly at the BKE entrance
Nearly hit our cab
Cab uncle buay song
Asked him stop at road shoulder & negotiate
Fierce

Tsk tsk tsk

Spent about 2hours to unpack our luggages
& my shelf of collectables is so full already that I have to use the top side!
Look at my flying Pineapple Hello Kitty!
& my entrance ticket for my 172nd HKU Congregation
& my ribbon from Swarovski gift box

I cant imagine further items I'm gonna get if I were to travel Sabah/Thailand this coming Jan/Feb/April
But this isnt gonna stop me from shopping!!!
I shall empty my second shelf for it
Hiak hiak hiak

P/s: Can Da-ge, Er-ge, San-ge, Maumau, Wilson gor gor please contact me? You can choose not to if you dont miss me. Then I can donate your souvenirs to the ah neh who sweeps my corridor every morning. HAHAHAHA. Call me la. Wa gong jiao wei nia.

PP/S: I wanna go to The Balcony! Anyone?

No comments: