Friday, December 16, 2005

Oh yes
I'm blogging again & again
& I'm so sure that Blogspot is so gonna ban me soon for using up so much of their bandwidth
BUT HELL DO I CARE?
I still have Xanga, Multiply, Friendster
But I still love Blogspot

Dont ban me ok?

I was so fucking bored
& I couldnt resist surfing & surfing
Although it's just the same few old sites
& I happened to bump into this blog that belonged to my friend
Well
This friend & I have very special & long relationship
But this is no longer important
What I found out recently (as in few minutes ago) is
She deleted my link off her blog

O_o

Fine

Something massive happened few months back & it sorta deteriorated our friendship
She woke up from the incident & got her ass outta the mess
Requested to be friends again
But
How much does it tell how unappreciated the friendship is when she asked to forgive a broken friendship and in the end, didnt talk to me, never contact me, deleted me off her blog & yet wanna be my friend still?

I view friendship importantly
Sometimes it gives me a hard decision to whether I should give it up or forgive & continue when betrayal/hyprocrites set in
Most of the time, the latter
& should I say that this is the first time I got stuck in between and pending for her next move so I can affirmatively conclude that she is still my friend?

Sadly
Days passed
Been months
No sign

Sometimes I wonder what she's doing
But other friends said I'm just wasting too much braincells

Unappreciated

Not disappointed
But
Curious

My first friend lost over my 22 years
Let's just say we didnt got to know each other 10 years ago

No comments: