Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sinking melancholy
Dont ask why

Melancholy: sadness withot valid reason

Many thoughts have been running in my mind
Of all are super irrelevant
Nothing related to anything
I've been listening to everyone lately
Coz I wasnt in the mood to speak anything
I just nodded or shoke my head respectively
If I'm responsive
A 'Mmm' is enough

Went swimming alone
Unrealisingly
I did 10 laps
As I rested against the edge
I felt so relieved
Not much people around
Other than an idiot who was suntanning next to me
& his legs facing my face
That sight was so unsightly
So I swam off
Stitches & calf-cramps invaded
Signals for departure

Headed to meet Kee
Lionel was there
One stone kill two birds
Helped Kee collect bowls
Then talked cock with Lionel

Kee thought both of us were kissing
As he viewed us from the back
Facing each other
Duhz
Too much TV influence

Lionel is such a good person to talk to
Regardless of whatever
He always has his opinions
Which sounds as sensible as I wouldnt have thought of
Sometimes
He really make me think wise

Planned a Bangkok trip in March/April
I'm sacrificing my P. Redang dive trip
I just wanna see the Thai girls open bottles with their cunts

Declined Ivan's invitation to drink
Not free
Needa send Momo to Nanny Zhiwei
Needa pack luggages
Oh well
This stupid guy finally miss me liao huh?

Or maybe he forsee I wont be back?

CI666 sounds cool
However, superstition irks the sub-conscious mind
If my flight is to crash/explode, I hope everyone survives
Except me
Just pour my ashes in South Pacific Ocean near Tahiti

I may be far
But
Due to Coriolis effect
I'll be back again

Just in powdery form

*muackz*

No comments: