Saturday, December 17, 2005

Today
I have purple eyes
Met Zhiwei for lunch at KFC & grocery shopping
Bumped into Huibo
Headed Bugis
Bumped into Mike
Met Tom C to collect tapes
Logging season begins again
Headed Orchard
Waited for Ivan
Stupid Ivan took train in the wrong direction
Late for 30mins
While waiting
Got approached by some volunteers
Donated $10 to Family Life's
Given this as token of appreciation
Was approached by an executive from a modeling agency
Took down particulars & given a name-card
Some ah-bengs & an uncle quarelled
Uncle not happy with one of the ah bengs who sat in the middle of the staircase
Ah beng not happy that Uncle said he's an uneducated Singaporean
Another Ah beng not happy with Uncle criticising Singaporeans
Very rowdy but exciting
Long time never see ah beng kbkb in public
All the *%$#@#$@$@#$^%%#$@%$^&^$#@$
& also never see such patriotic Ah beng before
Ivan finally came
Dragged him go collect movie ticket from agency
Jaddine couldnt recognise me
Bwhahaha
But she also never collect my movie ticket
Gave me pay-slip only
Several hundreds richer
Went shopping
Lionel joined us
Helped me carry my heavy stuffs
While looking at this particular shoe at Converse
A stupid guy suddenly popped his face 5cm next to me
Disgusted
& I nearly hit him with the shoe
What the hell did he want?
Passed by The Balcony
When am I gonna visit?
=(
Bought Xmas pressie for my favourite people
Had KFC (again) for dinner
Spoke about sperm donation over the table
So interesting
More & more Xmas decorations are up
Nice nice
But never bring camera
& stupid Ivan & Lionel dont wanna lend me camera-phone
Booo
Wanna visit the outdoor sensory photos for the blinds
But Ivan & Lionel wanna enjoy aircon
Ah-guas
Returned home put things
Handphone died on me
Cannot call out, cannot recieve
Panic
Searched extra handphone as spare
But spare handphone no battery
zzzzzzzzzz
Rushed to clinic
Settle handphone in clinic
& handphone revived
What the....
No patient until 10pm
Idiots
After closing
Sprinted 200m to busstop to catch last bus
Luckily managed to
But reached home wanna puke
Very shagged
But a very interesting day
Tomorrow another round of shopping
God bless me with better legs

No comments: