Friday, December 02, 2005

I am so pissed
The services on CI sucks to core
What do you mean when you said
"We ran out of chicken rice.."
Knn
SO WHAT IF I ONLY WANNA EAT CHICKEN RICE?!
The crew ran up & down the alley
Asking for the rice from other trolleys
KNN
You take all liao I eat what?
Then wanna drink plain water
Tell me
"Sorry, we ran outta water"
CHEEBYE LAH!
Chicken rice dont have
Water also dont have
So I bo bian request for apple juice
KNN
I saw black particles in the cup
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I was so mad

I looked outta the window
& realised Orion was just out there
First time getting real close to the stars
& I thought I saw a falling star too!

My sinus gave me a problem when the plane was landing
The pressure hit me straight at my tempers on my forehead
& totally squeezed my mind outta it
It was so much more painful than equalization underwater in ears
Almost fainted

Back to the pissed-off part
HK custom changed their policy
Either you enter using your HKID with stamp on SG passport too or use SG passport entirely
But since we've always been using the former choice
We thought we can still do it for this time
but CB we donno
So we entered using HKID, requesting to stamp
But they said cannot
So nevermind loh, only use HKID loh
Then after that think
Knn
No stamp in passport return SG will be considered as illegal immigrant bo?
But I think & think
Think that they only scan the barcode & do nothing
Should be fine bah...

Fine or not har?

Bo chup la
Catch me then say la

Then went to buy Octopus card (equivalent to EZ Link)
3 cards for HK$450
KNN
My Ez-link only SG$13
Why Octopus SG$30?
Just arrive then use HK$500
Fuck man!!!!!

The whole trip sux
I swear I will not take CI anymore
Neither UA

My nose is now running free
Damn
Bloody polluted air

Best is I'll never wanna visit HK anymore
Pui

P/s: I miss all my ge-ges & gorgors. sobz

No comments: