Sunday, December 25, 2005

A last minute date with Kevin P, my OWD dive buddy & his friend Keeve

Tonight's music is parfait!
*2 thumbs up*
Kev & I totally love the music
Coz DJ Ravin from Buddha Bar was here!
(Music samples can listen from the website or live yet blur version from here & here)
Wah
Totally rock, I tell you
Apart from the rocking chair
Oh oh
This time I went to the 2nd level
Sat along the bar table looking out to the road where kids sprayed themselves with foam
So happening
Stayed at The Balcony for near 5 hours
Abit bu se de to leave coz the music is really damn nice
Probably I'll get one of his album soon...

Got sprayed by those damn kids on the way to carpark
Some innocent kids even called those pathetically sprayed victims 'Ice-cream'
BWHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
Shifted our asses to Ministry of SoundLong queue
Save it
Had supper at Mac instead

Reached home at 255am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
Wonderful Christmas
My very 1st Christmas celebration!
& I love it so much!
Awaiting for another celebration
New Year's Eve
>_<

No comments: