Thursday, December 15, 2005

Xmas is coming! Xmas is coming!
*boing boing boing*
Wooooooooo
I loveeeeeeeeeee the Xmas decorations along Orchard Road
Especially that big M&M decoration above Centrepoint
But haven got the chance to take photos of it yet

Ash's coming back soon
WWWWWwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee~
Together the Coyotes shall go havoc
Hiak hiak hiak
Never been to a girls' night-out
Probably gonna be real cool
Provided Dad permits
*shucks*
Hello Dad, I'm 22 already!

Right
How long has it been for me to truly stick to girlfriends?
Erm...
That doesnt mind

I just really want some huge gatherings with bunch of old friends
Calling Wild-Gangsters, Woodlanders & 'Jiao-wei Tong'
Meet up ok?

Alrighty alrighty
Xmas wishes, since my birthday wishes didnt fulfil
I can forever continue to wish as long as it is fulfiling!
Bleah
Now I really need a new handphone
My S300 is on its verge
Although still as pretty with all the decorations I put
Her reception is jialat
Always tio complain said cant get through
=|
But recently no chio phones leh
Sibei sian
Hope my dear S300 dont die so soon

I also want a new camera with underwater housing!
Cant always miss all the nice moments whenever bumpheads appear
>_<

I also wish Momo can be 'chang min bai shui' & pei me forever
I also wish everyone to be happy
I also wish I can get a job
I also wish I can go Thailand in April to see girls open bottles with cunts
I also wish I can get my driving license by June 06
I also wish I can wish all the wishes come true

Oh
How I love Xmas

Santa, I've been a very good girl this year!
*flutters eyelashes*

Do I need to sing some Christian songs as well?
I guess I should...

Lord, I lift Your name on high;
Lord, I love to sing Your praises;
I'm so glad You're in my life;
I'm so glad You came to save us.

You came from Heaven to earth;
To show the way,
From the earth to the cross,
My debt to pay,
From the cross to the grave,
From the grave to the sky;
Lord, I lift Your name on high


=D

No comments: